We collect your personal data directly from you or from other parties to whom you have authorized such collection. We do not process special categories of personal data about you unless you voluntarily provide such data to us.
Cookies and Automatically Collected Data
The data automatically collected from cookies and web beacons may include information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language) and details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data and logs, page views, length of visit and website navigation paths as well as information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address and how you interact with the Services.
We collect this data in order to help us improve our website and the Services.The information we collect automatically may also include statistical and performance information arising from your use of our Services and website. This type of data will only be used by us in an aggregated and anonymized manner. You can disable/delete the cookies set by our website.
Your Rights With Regard to the Personal Data Processing
Right to Access: you may request all personal data being processed about you by sending the right to access request to us.
Right to Rectification: the exercise of the given right directly depends on the data category concerned: if it concerns online identifiers obtained by the protocol automatically, then their rectification isn't possible, but such categories of personal data as email addresses may be rectified by sending us the respective request.
Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten): you can send us the request to delete the personal data we are currently processing about you.
Restriction of Processing: you shall be entitled to request the restriction of processing from us if you contest the personal data accuracy or object to the processing of the personal data for direct marketing.
Objection to Processing: under certain circumstances, you may exercise this right with respect to the personal data we process about you.
Right to Data Portability: under certain circumstances, you may exercise this right with respect to the personal data we process about you. Please be aware the Services may not provide the technical ability for us to help you exercise this right.
Consent Withdrawal Right: you shall be entitled to withdraw consent to the processing of the personal data to which you provided your consent. In particular, you can change your cookie choices by using our cookie consent tool built into the website. You can exercise your right to withdraw consent by unsubscribing from our email newsletter.
Automated Decision-Making, Profiling: neither is being carried out by us as of now, your consent will be sought before carrying out any such activities. You shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
Personal Data Storage Period or Criteria for Such Storage
Your Personal data will be stored till:
1. They are necessary to render you the Services;
2. Your consent is no longer valid;
3. Your personal data have been deleted following your data deletion request;
4. We have received the court order or a lawful authority's request mandating to permanently delete all the personal data we have obtained about you;
5. In other circumstances prescribed by applicable laws.
Disclosure of Personal DATA
1. Disclosure to related parties. We may disclose or share your personal data with our related parties in order to provide our services to you and manage our shareholder and investor returns, for management and compliance purposes.
2. Disclosure to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in connection, including without limitation the following circumstances:Disclosing your personal data to third parties who provide services to us (including, but not limited to, data providers, technology providers, insurance providers, and other professional services (including accountants, lawyers and auditors));
- Disclosing your personal data to third parties in order to fulfill such third party products and/or services as may be requested or directed by you;
- Disclosing your personal data to third parties that we conduct marketing and cross-promotions;
- Disclosing your personal data to authorities, governments, law enforcement agencies, or public agencies;
- If we are discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business - the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- If we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide the continued relationship with you;
- If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
3. When disclosing personal data to third parties, we will (where appropriate and permissible) enter into contracts with these third parties to protect your personal data in a manner that is consistent with all applicable laws and/or ensure that they only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions.
Security of Processing
We take information security very seriously. We work hard to protect the personal data you give us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. We utilize a variety of safeguards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
© 2022 Tapio. All rights reserved